Furance Replacement

With fuel costs soaring each day, it's important that your
furnace convert as much fuel to heating your home as possible.
furance replacement
Furnace Replacement

Do you have a forced hot air system in your home? Maybe your furnance was installed 20+ years ago and it is on the fritz or maybe your furnace stopped working all together? Or maybe you're looking to replace your furnace with a high efficient furnace? Whatever your need is, we'll help you choose the right furnace for your home. We are a Maytag HVAC certified professional installer. Maytag has the longest parts warranty in the industry with a 12-year all parts warranty and a 12 year Dependability Promise.

There are a few things to think about when replacing your furnace. The first and most important factor in choosing a furnace is its efficiency rating. Furnaces over 15 years old have an efficiency rating of about 55%-65%. This means, at 55% efficiency your furnace is converting 55% of its fuel into heat while the other 45% of its fuel is being lost straight up the chimney! Today, we have Maytag Furnaces with efficiency ratings of 97% meaning you're only losing 3% of your fuel through your chimney instead of 45%. With fuel costs soaring each day, it's important that your furnace convert as much fuel to heating your home as possible.

We sell Maytag furnaces with efficiency ratings ranging from 80% to our best highest efficiency 97% iQ Drive Fully Modulating Furnace. Feel free to call us at 978-256-5976 or send us an email at info@ecfplumber.com to learn more about what Maytag Furnace best fits you and your home! If you want to see more products from Maytag HVAC check out their website at MaytagHVAC.

ECF Plumbing

Eric C. Foster Plumbing & Heating provides a full spectrum of residential & commercial plumbing services.

E: info@ecfplumber.com
Concord 978-369-6077 | Chelmsford (978) 256-5976

Social
Like Us
on FaceBook
Social
Follow Us
on Twitter
Social
Follow Us
on Google+